Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW)
Department: Behavioral Health
Summary of Position:
Works closely with the primary care provider and other members of the patient care team to:
· Provide direct care to UHC patients with behavioral health problems or social service needs.
· Assist primary care providers in consultative contact for patients by assessment of patient needs through “warm handoffs”.
· Collaborate with the UHC Perinatal services program for referral and treatment of patients in need of psycho-social and social service care.
· Assists with program development through creation and revision of departmental policies, procedures, and protocols.
· Demonstrates exemplary customer service in both verbal and written encounters.
· Maintains direct communication with site Clinic Managers, providing updates on operational issues, process improvement suggestions and other concerns.
· Under the direction of the QA Coordinator, will participate in process improvement and data collection as necessary.
· Provides coverage in various health centers as necessary.
· Interfaces with other departments to ensure operational effectiveness.
· Able to multitask and manage assigned projects as directed.
· Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Education & Experience:
Requires a Masters degree in Social Work. Possess a valid CA. licensed Clinical Social Worker. A minimum of three to five years experience in behavioral health or medical clinical setting, bilingual English/Spanish required. Must be willing to travel to remote sites and work some evenings and weekends.
Click here to apply online! Complete the form and send via email to the following address: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org