Physician Assistant (PA)
Come Join Our Team!
United Health Centers is seeking to add qualified Physician Assistants (PA) to our comprehensive, patient-centered physician led healthcare team. We are searching for motivated, patient-focused, compassionate members of our healthcare team to support our mission of providing quality care for the underserved communities in our Valley. Work in a field that you love, utilize State-of-the-Art digital NextGen Electronic Health Records (EHR) and Practice Management (EPM) in modern community health centers located within the beautiful and bountiful valley of Central California.
We encourage you to consider us as an excellent opportunity to establish yourself with a quality organization and practice. Live in an area that boasts a variety of lifestyle and recreational advantages from lively diverse communities with over 120 distinct cultures and a jumping off place for picturesque year round outdoor recreation with close proximity to Sequoia, Kings Canyon and Yosemite national parks. Major cities like San Francisco, Sacramento, Los Angeles, and ocean communities like Monterey, Carmel and Santa Cruz all within a few hours drive. It’s the whole package: Quality Care and Quality of Life.
• Competitive base salary plus incentives for production/quality
• Life, Health, Dental & Malpractice Insurance
• Federal Tort Claims Act (FTCA) malpractice coverage provided by the Federal Government
• Paid vacation, CME, Materials and Time Off Allowance
• 401(k) and 403(b) retirement packages
• Great schedules including Monday – Friday Hours
About United Health Centers:
United Health Centers (UHC) is a not-for-profit community health center that has been providing quality health care to residents of Fresno, Tulare, and Kings Counties for over 40 years. UHC is dedicated to improving the overall health of the families located in the CA Central Valley.
UHC staff is composed of professionals dedicated to the maintenance and improvement of the communities we are privileged to serve.
UHC offers the following services to our patients:
● Family Practice Medicine ● Internal Medicine ● Pediatrics
● Optometry (soon!) ● Dental Care ● OB-GYN ● Pregnancy & Women’s Health
● Behavioral Health ●Health Education ● Pharmacy ● On-site Laboratory & X-ray
Become a part of the communities and help us create the practice you wish to work.
● Corcoran ● Earlimart ● Kerman ● Huron ● Mendota ●Orange Cove ● Parlier ●Sanger ● Lemoore ● Reedley
Become a part of the communities we service and join our team today!
If this sounds exciting, please apply at UHC located at 650 Zediker Avenue, Parlier, CA 93648 or you can fax your CV to (559) 646-6906 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information about these positions, benefits, and about UHC, visit us on the web at www.uhcofsjv.org.